Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This Time, She'll Get it Right

Don't criticize Donna for refusing jobs and being hell-bent on getting to Texas. She's had a rough enough time as it is. After she was fired from a ranch in Arcadia, she got a job at a company making silk butterflies.

But she was fired from that job too because, I quote, "They said I wasn't making them right."

I couldn't understand why this was, so I called this butterfly plant. They sent me the following pictures, one of a properly constructed silk butterfly, another of a "butterfly" made by Donna.

"We just couldn't keep her on," said the manager.


Silk Butterfly


Silk "Butterfly" made by Donna

1 comment:

  1. Oh I see...The shoulder injury must have prevented her from making butterflies of the quality and quantity demanded of such a profession. Have any orthopedists stepped up and offered to fix Donna's shoulder so that she may continue her noble work as a butterfly fabricator?

    ReplyDelete